Symantec Ghost Boot CD 220.127.116.1131 (x86/x64) | 311/381 Mb
Symantec Ghost Boot CD – creates and restores backup images of the entire disk, partition, or individual folders, and allows you to recover the system even when everything seems compromised.
The Symantec Ghost Boot CD for Windows from Symantec allows you to create a full system backup that you can use to restore your computer in the event of a hard drive failure or major system problem. Ghost allows you to backup to any type of media, including CD and DVD discs, external hard drives or Iomega Zip and Jazz disks. You can even schedule incremental backups, allowing you to backup only items that have changed since your last backup. Ghost is an excellent option for backing up and quickly restoring your computer system.
Ghost can backup and recover the important data stored on your computer. It works by making a full system image of your computer which can be restored in the event of a hard drive failure or if you can’t enter your operating system, allowing you to pick up working without losing data.
Overview of Symantec Ghost Boot CD 12 Features:
– The software features advanced features such as incremental backup, scheduled backups and triggered backups to help optimally protect the data stored on your computer system.
– Ghost features a LightsOut Restore feature that allows you to restore a system via on-disk software. This facilitates restoration without the need for a bootable CD. You’ll also be able to create a virtual disk image, compatible with VMWare and Microsoft formats, from a recovery image.
Symantec Corporation, the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure. Likewise, a global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock product suites to protect their digital lives at home and across their devices. Symantec operates one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against the most advanced threats.
– Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
– Processor: Pentium IV or above
– RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
– Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
– Hardware: DVD or CD drive
– Software: Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework