Written by sRT*
Hands-On IP Subnetting Video
By Brian Rogalski
Carve networks like a pro!
- Understand the IPV4 Addressing system and subnetting along with its differences with IPV6
- Your practice guide to prepare for the CCNA or other networking exam and subnetting
- Discover the difference between classful and classless networking and subnetting
What You Will Learn
- Learn numbering systems and convert numbers to binary and hexadecimal for subnetting
- Understand the fundamentals of the IPv4 addressing system to form better subnets
- Get familiar with OSI, TCP/IP models, and IP protocols (FTP/DNS etc) to improve the performance of your network and provide flexibility
- Learn CIDR and Variable Length Subnetting to save resources used to maintain IP routing tables
- Subnet Class C, B, and A networks with full-length subnet masks to fully utilize your IP addresses
AboutDo you want to enhance your network efficiency and security? Do you have your entire network in one subnet? Current trends dictate that everything is on the internet, hence huge volumes of traffic are going through your network, causing slow running times and increased vulnerability to threats. Thus, subnetting has become a “must” to protect your network. In this course, you will be presented with several modules that contain all you need to know about network subnetting. You will start with a review of numbering systems and LAN/WAN topics to reinforce prerequisite networking concepts and then deep-dive into IPV4 addressing and subnetting. You will learn how to extend your skills to subnet on the more recent IPv6 networks and you’ll gain a solid understanding of their advantages. You will also learn about classless and classful addressing systems and subnetting with a combination of lectures followed by labs to help you get hands-on. By the end of the course, you will have gained a thorough knowledge of subnetting concepts and the confidence to create any number and type of subnets suiting your own network environment. Please note: You should have a basic understanding of networking, computer numbering systems, and the OSI model before taking this course.
This content is locked ” Vip MEMBER “
Login Vip To Unlock The Content!
تحتاج إلى التسجيل بعضوية امتياز لرؤية المحتوى
password : almutmiz.net