#1312 The Witcher: Enhanced Edition – Director’s Cut v1.5 GOG + All “DLCs”
- 1337x | KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet] ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Tapochek.net ENG/RUS/POL VO Only
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: Google Drive + 2 (Uploaded by Uria Urikra and hermietkreeft, compatible with torrent)
- Filehosters: DropArk + NitroFlare + MegaUp (Uploaded by Vikky793, not compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on GOG v1.5 release: setup_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_1.5_a_10712 (9,662,239,219 bytes)
- Seven additional adventures are included
- Bonus Content (3.7 GB) added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 12.7 to 3.4~10.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~7 minutes for one language, no bonuses
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 17 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Witcher is a role-playing game set in a dark fantasy world where moral ambiguity reigns. Shattering the line between good and evil, the game emphasizes story and character development, while incorporating a tactically-deep, real-time combat system.
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, and get caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other.[b]Game Features[/b]
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition takes all of the acclaimed gameplay that garnered the original game more than 90 industry awards and introduces a number of gameplay and technical improvements.
Superior dialogue and cutscenes: Over 5000 rewritten and re-recorded lines of dialogue in English, completely redone German language version, as well as over 200 new gesture animations create a more consistent experience and make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
Enhanced inventory: A separate sack for alchemy ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function streamline item organization and usage.
Technical improvements: Numerous technical enhancements feature greatly reduced loading times, improved stability, combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, an option to turn auto-saving on or off, and more.
Character differentiation system: The system randomizes the appearance of dozens of in-game models in order to add more variety to monsters and NPCs.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition comes with these bonus items:
- An interactive comic book
- D’jinni Adventure Editor
- Seven new adventures
- Official Soundtrack
- “Music Inspired by The Witcher” album
- “Making of” videos
- Official Game Guide
- Two maps of The Witcher’s world
You can skip downloading of bonus files and voiceover packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files.
- fg-optional-bonus-pdfs-and-images.bin (ArtBook, Wallpapers, Maps, etc.)
- fg-optional-bonus-soundtrack.bin (Two soundtracks)
- fg-optional-bonus-videos.bin (Interviews and other Development Videos)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-07).
password : almutmiz.net