#1313 Dragon Quest Builders 2 v1.7.2 Debug
Genres/Tags: Virtual world, Third-person, First-person, 3D, Japanese
Companies: Armor Project, Bird Studio, Square Enix
Original Size: 4.2 GB
Repack Size: from 1.4 GB [Selective Download]
- 1337x [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: DropArk + NitroFlare + MegaUp (Uploaded by Vikky793, not compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Steam v1.7.2 debug version: 4.2 GB, thanks to whiteee!
- Goldberg Steam emu applied over. If you experience low FPS issues with this crack – try SSE alternative from NoDVD folder
- Special patch by spiritovod applied over, it reduces debug information shown on the screen
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing the archive with Oriental intro videos (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 4.2 to 1.4/2.6 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 4.2 GB
- Use “Config.exe” in game root to change the game language
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
This release contains special development version of the game with debug features enabled and special console showing debug information. But it’s fully playable, so just follow instructions below.
- Run the game from desktop icon or from DQB2DO_EU.exe
- Wait until the console window with text and green background appears
- Press Backspace two times (or R3 on your gamepad) to hide this window. Do it every time it appears in your gameplay
- The game will start loading
- Once you see a screen with lots of Japanese text, choose “Title Screen” option – this will bring you to the main game menu
- Press F9 to toggle debug information shown on screen
- DO NOT SKIP CUTSCENES! It may break up the game
- Language and graphics settings can be adjusted by running Config.exe in the game folder
- The game doesn’t work with newest AMD graphics drivers, you should downgrade to v19.12.1
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is the critically acclaimed block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions:
Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragonlord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers alike!
Embark on an epic journey and became the master Builder! Customized your character and set off to revive a forsaken world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
password : almutmiz.net