#1316 Half-Life: Source Quadrilogy v09.26.2019 + 4 OSTs
- 1337x | KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet] English/Russian VO only
- Tapochek.net English/Russian VO only
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on four games Steam builds of September 26, 2019: 20 GB
- Optional Russian fan-made dubbing for HLS added (384 MB), thanks to Eugene Sidelnikov
- LumaEmu v1.9.7 emulator added for fast language switching and bug-free gameplay (thanks to Steam006 for the emu and Christsnatcher for configuration!)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus soundtracks and voicepacks you don’t need. English voiceovers are included by default
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 20.4 to 3~8.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 2-8 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 21 GB
- Use “Language Selector.bat” in game root to change the game language
- Use desktop icons or “Launch” BAT-files in the game root to run particular games
- Use “Force English Voiceovers.bat” to force English voiceovers with any text/GUI language and “Restore All Voiceovers.bat” to restore default voiceover settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Winner of over 50 Game of the Year awards, Half-Life set new standards for action games when it was released in 1998. Half-Life: Source is a digitally remastered version of the critically acclaimed and best selling PC game, enhanced via Source technology to include physics simulation, enhanced effects, and more.
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2 has sold over 4 million copies worldwide, and earned over 35 Game of the Year Awards. Episode One is the first in a series of games that reveal the aftermath of Half-Life 2 and launch a journey beyond City 17.
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were last seen exiting City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel erupted amidst a storm of unknown proportions. In Episode Two, you must battle and race against Combine forces as you traverse the White Forest to deliver a crucial information packet stolen from the Citadel to an enclave of fellow resistance scientists.
Source Quadrilogy Contents
- Half-Life Source
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Half-Life – Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2 – Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2: Episode One – Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two – Soundtrack
You can skip downloading of bonus soundtracks and voiceover packs you don’t need. Here is the list of optional files. English voiceovers are included by default.
- fg-optional-bonus-soundtracks.bin (official OSTs for all four games)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “optional” files, but download fg-optional-german.bin & all main files (01-03).
password : almutmiz.net