<<LIMITED TIME OFFER: Enroll to this course for only $9.99 by using “EXCEL19” coupon code for access to full course and the certificate>>
4.5 hours professional course for everyone who wants to learn essentials of data analysis and visualization in Excel and become an advanced Excel user. Unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools — no matter your experience level.
All what you need to be able to:
– work with large real-world data sets,
– clean and prepare data for further analysis,
– combine data from multiply sheets using Vlookup, Index and Match functions,
– perform advanced calculations and sensitivity analysis,
– execute aggregation commands (SUM, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets.,
– analyze data using Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Slicer,
– visualize your results and prepare interactive charts and dashboards,
– perform statistical analysis by Data Analysis ToolPak,
– turn data into business insights.
All this we will do on the real-world data and will solve real-world tasks. You don’t need to spend weeks and months to learn Excel. Start now, take all the steps with me, and in a few days you will feel very comfortable working in Excel and solving tasks in your job.
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts, Data analysts, Financial analysts, Risk managers, Reporting specialists
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Passion for Excel