UITableView Swift course for iOS Developers in Swift 5 – a course to learn / improve your knowledge of TableViews
UITableView is one of the most popular UI elements in iOS Development. You can find TableViews in almost every iOS app. That’s why it is important to know how to create, configure and work with this element.
During this course, you will get a clear understanding of implementing UITableViews in your app. Lessons go one by one showing you how to create a Countries List iOS app from scratch.
In this course You’ll learn:
- How to create a UITableView from scratch using storyboards and xib files and how to design tableView cells.
- How to delete rows from tableView, how to move rows in a tableView and how to add custom actions to your tableView cell.
- How to add custom headers and footers to your tableViews.
- How to add sections and indexing to tableViews
- How to pass data from UITableView rows to another View Controller
- How to add search and SearchBar to search for items in a Table View
Ready to start?
You can click BUY NOW button now to start the course… or read on for the full course outline
In a BONUS section of the course, you’ll learn even more:
- How to add Buttons to your TableView Cells, and to create checkList TableViews.
- How to create Self-Sizing TableView Cells
- How to add images to your TableView cells and other interesting UITableView stuff
The course has the following prerequisites:
You will need a Mac computer running Xcode 10.2.1 or later in order to run the code from the lessons.
Lessons created in Swift 5, so you also need to have knowledge of Swift Programming language before Starting the Course to be able to understand the code in the lessons.
This course can be a great starter for Beginner iOS Developers, who want to learn and implement UITableView in their apps. It can be also helpful for any iOS Developer who wants to refresh their knowledge of UITableViews.
Who Am I?
My name is Alexander and I’m an iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience of developing real-world iOS apps. I know how to create native real-world iOS apps from scratch using the best iOS development techniques and want to share my knowledge with You.
What you’ll be able to do after finishing this course
This course is everything you need to learn how to implement TableViews in your iOS App. After finishing this course you’ll be able to create and manage UITableViews in your apps with confidence.
Time to get more knowledge!
Improve your TableView skills today. Click BUY NOW to start the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner iOS Developers, who want to learn how to implement and configure UITableViews in their Apps
- iOS Developers who want to refresh their core knowledge of UITableView
- iOS Developers curious about UIKit and UITableViews
- You need to have knowledge of Swift Programming language before Starting the Course
- You need to have knowledge of Xcode app environment before Starting the Course
- A Mac running Xcode 10.2.1 or later
- This course covers mostly beginner topics, and some of the intermediate UITableView concepts
Last updated 7/2019
UITableView Swift course for iOS Developers * Swift 5.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)