This course is designed using a visually-rich format so you can learn the PMBOK 5 the way your brain actually works, not with a lecture-heavy approach that puts you to sleep!
The PMBOK 5 can be confusing, but this VIDEO GUIDE TO THE PMBOK 5 will help you understand the concepts, theories, formulas, and terminologies YOU MUST KNOW to pass the PMP Exam on your first attempt!
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- An Introduction to Project Management
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Role of a Project Manager
- The Stakeholders
- The Project Team
- The Project Lifecycle
- Process Group Interactions
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing.
- Integration Management
- Developing, Directing and Managing a Project
- Distributing Your Books
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
Our Promise to You By the end of this course, you’ll be more prepared for the PMP exam.
Get started today and develop the skill of project management!
Who this course is for:
- This project management course will provide you with high quality and in-depth lessons to help you prepare to become a PMP.
Last updated 3/2018
Project Management Professional : the PMP in Four Weeks.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)