This is a package of two independent PHP courses:
– Predefined Variables in PHP
Apart the interaction between the website and the user, predefined variables can provide key information about the server environment and the user. In this course, you’ll learn how to make your website more interactive. First, you’ll discover how to create more robust forms, leveraging sessions that span multiple pages of data. Next, you’ll explore the ability to save cookies. Finally, you’ll learn how to upload files and other form data, which utilize these predefined variables. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a stronger understanding of the PHP programming language, and have the ability to create more interactive websites with predefined variables.
– Write various types of automated tests by using PHPUnit
Everyone tells you that you need to test. You know the theory, but you don’t know where to begin. What to test? What cases to write? PHPUnit is a testing framework for PHP that offers many ways to automate testing. Through realistic and pragmatic examples, this presentation will take you away from echo or var_dump and ease you into the testing business.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to upgrade your PHP knowledge, you are on the right place.
- If you need a refresh for your PHP knowledge, you are also on the right place.
- This is a Intermediate level course, you must have basic PHP knowledge.
- You need to install your favorite IDE for this course.
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)