C++ Tutorial For Beginners
Learn the basic concepts of C++ and start building your own programs with the most popular programming language.
Build a strong foundation in C++ and object-oriented programming with this tutorial for beginners.
- ·Turbo C++ installation.
- ·Types and Operators
- Classes, and Objects
- ·Loops and Conditionals
- ·Arrays and structures
Benefits of C++
- C++ is a highly portable language and is often the language of choice for multi-device, multi-platform app development.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language and includes classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction and encapsulation.
- C++ has a rich function library.
- C++ allows exception handling, and function overloading which are not possible in C.
- C++ is a powerful, efficient and fast language. It finds a wide range of applications – from GUI applications to 3D graphics for games to real-time mathematical simulations.
Content and Overview
Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 35 lectures and 2 hours of content, you’ll learn all of the C++ fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind object-oriented programming (OOP). Each chapter closes with exercises, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
Starting with the installation of the Turbo C++, this course will take you through C++ data types, operators, and how to use them. By creating classes and objects, you’ll a establish a strong understanding of OOP.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through program flow control by teaching you how to use for loops, while loops, and conditional if-else statements to add complexity and functionality to your programs.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create functional and useful programs.
By completing this course, you will receive a verifiable certificate .
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn C++ Programming from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- 35 lectures (2hours of content) teaching you object-oriented programming, classes, objects, loops, and much more!
- Suitable for beginner programmers and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Lecture videos mostly
- Basics of C++ programming
- Writing interesting programs using C++
- Fun quizzes
- Interest to learn
- Basic computer knowledge
INTENDED AUDIENCE :
- Students who don’t have basic knowledge about C++ programming.
- Students who need a quick revise about basics concepts of C++
- Anyone who wants to write computer programs
- NOT intended for Expert programmers
Who this course is for:
- Students who have interest in Programming
- Students who don’t know the Basics of C++
- Anyone who have Basic Computer knowledge
- Intermediate Programmers or experts Should NOT enroll.
- Install Turbo C++ (Will be covered in the lectures)
- Know How to Use a computer
Last updated 7/2016
C++ Programming From scratch : Learn in 2 hours.zip | Mirror [Size: 194.2 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)