Are You An Accounting Student?
Are You Currently Working In Accounting or Finance For A Company With Offices Outside the US?
Do You Expect Your Company To Grow One Day Internationally?
Do You Want To Learn How Most of The World Operates For Accounting?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated July 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you if for some reason you don’t learn from the course!
John R. says “I had no idea what IFRS entailed until I took this course. Turns out its not as overwhelming as I expected. Instructor does a great job identifying the areas it differs from GAAP, explaining how to handle the differences, and provides great insight into how to create a plan to report under IFRS if you work internationally or if in the future the US switches to IFRS. Really glad I took the course!”
Become an International Financial Reporting Standards accounting pro with this course!
In this course you will learn the major differences between US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS. As well we will put together an action plan for you to follow to determine which IFRS rules apply to your company and how to best adopt them. We will also look at 3 small case studies and how IFRS impacted the companies involved. Lastly we’ll go over some FAQs when it comes to IFRS. By the end of this course you will be well versed in IRFS & GAAP.
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the major differences between IFRS and GAAP
- Learn how IFRS applies to:
- Accrued Expenses
- Income Taxes
- Impairment of Long Lived Assets
- Have a 10 point Action Plan to adopt IFRS
- View 3 case studies on companies who adopted IFRS
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Business owners
- CEOs and CFOs
- Anyone involved in international business
- General accounting knowledge
- No special tools or software are needed
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 5/2019
Accounting 101: International Financial Reporting Standards.zip | Mirror [Size: 240.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)