Welcome to the course Operating systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock
Mastering the concepts of Operating Systems is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to use computers today to solve our problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Process Synchronization and Deadlocks – one of the toughest topics of Computer Science. But believe me I made it as simpler as possible in this course. Lot of examples has been discussed just to strenghten the understanding of concepts. Also the topics are covered in a pace where even an ordinary student can understand everything.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this course you will not only master synchronization in Operating Systems but also feel the real beauty of computer science.
In this course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody who has covered my Operating Systems Part 1 course will be able to understand.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Operating Systems completely
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are working in Software Industry
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Basics of Operating systems is necessary – if you have watched my Operating Systems Part 1 course you are good to start this course
Last updated 6/2019
Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock.zip | Mirror [Size: 18.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)