The fact is, written English and spoken English are very different. It’s probably the reason you’re here looking at this course. You may also be wondering, “What is the best way to learn spoken English?”
If you want to master real native English expressions, you have to learn by example, and that’s the focus of this course. In each lesson of this course, we will carefully go over the most common daily English expressions that native English speakers use when talking with each other. Here’s the lesson structure:
- Learn the correct pronunciation of the expression
- Understand the meaning and background
- Learn the various uses and meanings of the expression
- Look at real-life examples, in context
You will be able to deeply understand each expression and also learn how to use it in your daily life!
You won’t just learn English idioms in this course, you’ll master them, which is important for exams like IELTS and TOEFL. If you feel uncertain about anything you’re learning through the course, I will answer any questions you have.
I hope to see you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who want to confidently speak English at a native level
- Anybody who wants to understand native spoken English
- This course is not for native English speakers
- A positive attitude and an open mind
- Some way to take notes and write down examples
Last updated 6/2019
American English Slang | Expressions for Daily Life.zip [Size: 9.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)