“Code with Python artificial intelligence through fun and real-life projects! Learn PyCharm, TensorFlow and other topics like Matplotlib and CIFAR.
A wildly successful Kickstarter funded this Mammoth Interactive course.
Enroll now to learn in-demand skills that employers are seeking. Data scientists make an average of $120,000 annually. With this course we will help get you there!
Watch over the shoulder of experts.
In this course, you will learn how to code in Python, calculate linear regression with TensorFlow, and use AI for automation.
Together with a professional you will perform CIFAR 10 image data and recognition and analyze credit card fraud by building practical projects.
Join to make real world projects
We explain everything in a straightforward teaching style that is easy to understand. Join Mammoth Interactive in this course, where we blend theoretical knowledge with hands-on coding projects to teach you everything you need to know as a beginner to credit card fraud detection
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Hands-On Image Recognition: Python Data Science Bootcamp!
- Fraud Detection with Python, TensorFlow & Linear Regression!
- Detect Fraud and Predict the Stock Market with TensorFlow
Get bonus rewards for learning with Mammoth Interactive.
You will get lifetime access to all lectures and source code. You’ll find 6 webinars recorded by our founder John Bura!
What are you waiting for?
Get knowledge no one can take away from you through fun projects. Learn to code in 2 of the most popular languages out there.
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn to use Artificial Intelligence.
- Prior coding experience is helpful. For an in-depth intro to Python, search for our Ultimate Python Beginner Course.
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is very helpful.
- Please download PyCharm Community Edition 2017.2.3.
Last updated 6/2019
Learn Python AI for Image Recognition & Fraud Detection.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)