This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered!
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2019!
this course is for you whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises in
– or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
Questions arises in every single mind before opting any course
- Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
- What if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, we offer full support, answering any questions .
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python take this course.
What material i will get in this course?
Yes, you will get study materials like
- Free books on Python.
- Free interview questions (frequently asked by most Industries)
- Free notes from MIT Press.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Anyone who wants to get tons of practice with the interactive exercises.
- Anyone who want to compete in python word and make the world to be smartest and better
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of python exercises!
- Having an strong enthusiasm of learning!
Last updated 6/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)