COMPUTER NETWORKING DEMYSTIFIED FOR NON-TECHIES
Are you a non-techie interested in learning about computer networks? Are you a business or aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how networks work? Then you have come to the right place!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of computer networking and how computer networks work, designed for Non-Techies!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- The Benefits of Computer Networks
- How Computer Networks Work
- Network Topologies
- Networking Devices & Cabling
- The OSI & TCP/IP Models
- IP Addressing & Subnetting
- Network Planning & Designing Process
- And Much More…
COURSE QUIZZES & CASE STUDIES
This course also includes 11 section quizzes and two in-depth case studies to help you test your knowledge as your progress through the course.
Once you complete this course, you’ll understand how computer networks work and how to plan and design a computer network!
Who this course is for:
- Non-Techies Wanting to Learn About Computer Networks
- Business & IT Managers Needing a Working Knowledge of Computer Networking
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Seasoned & Experienced IT & Neworking Professionals
- A Basic Understanding of Computers
- A Desire to Learn
Last updated 4/2019
Introduction to Computer Networks for Non-Techies.zip | Mirror [Size: 3.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)