If you want to create an online store for your business or your clients this course is for you!
In this course you will learn WooCommerce basic and advanced features, such as creating products, categories, shipping, accepting payments with PayPal, variations and attributes & more.
We will install Storefront, a beautiful theme specially designed for WooCommerce, and we’re going to create a Child Theme to extend the functionality.
We will add AddThis!, MailChimp, Advanced Custom fields into our store, also we will use the Blog as marketing tool and show related products in our entries.
You Will learn how to customize Storefront with Templates, CSS and Hooks. This is course is packed with tips and codes to improve your site.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, designers or business owners that want to create an online store
- If you are not sure which platform you should use for your online store check out this course and you will see why WooCommerce is the best option
- If you have some experience with WooCommerce but want to one further with hooks and customizing the templates and CSS, this course is for you!
- Basic WordPress experience, installing plugins, adding post and installing WordPress locally
- If you know the basics of HTML & CSS you will feel comfortable when we’re editing the theme
- You will need a Code Editor (Visual studio code, Atom, Sublime Text, brackets) and a Local Server such as Flywheel, Bitnami, MAMP, WAMP, XAMPP.
Last updated 6/2019
WordPress E-Commerce Development w/ WooCommerce & Storefront.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)