Flutter is Google’s brand NEW mobile UI framework build to make developing beautiful and functional interfaces for both iOS and Android natively. Flutter Apps are written in a language called Dart, which is a simple client/server language that you’ll learn along the way!
This course is designed specifically for people just starting out with Flutter and Mobile development who want to build a fully functioning, app that serves a real purpose. You’ll learn how to tie your app into Firebase services in order to make it truly Serverless.
Some of the Firebase Services you’ll learn along the way:
- Cloud Firestore – NoSQL Cloud Database
- Firebase Storage – Raw Cloud File storage
- Google Sign-in Authentication – Plus options to add sign-in for GitHub, Facebook, Email etc.
- Firebase Functions – Write a number of Cloud functions that our app with use to safely handle requests
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to kickstart a career or hobby developing apps
- Anyone who wants to build stunning cross-platform mobile apps
- Anyone who has worked with other UI frameworks and are looking to up-skill
- Anyone wanting to learn to code in a practical way
- Anyone looking to start Building Serverless applications
- No Prior Knowledge is required! – Just get Excited about learning
- Access to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- A free Firebase account through Google (We’ll walk you through making one!)
Last updated 1/2019
The Complete Flutter and Firebase Developer Course.zip | Mirror [Size: 4.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)