The aim of this course is to fully prepare you to the TOEFL iBT test so that you receive a score of 100 points or more. This course will get you ready to all parts of the TOEFL test. By the end of this course you will be able to pass TOEFL for the score sufficient to enroll the most prestigious American universities.
Do you like boring lectures? I hate boring lectures. That is why I will do my best to present the material in a fun and engaging way to make it easy and interesting for you to learn.
I know, the exam can seem very difficult at the beginning. The reading passages are too long and complicated, the listening is difficult to understand, all these questions are so tricky! The speaking might seem very difficult too – what do you say? How do you manage to say it within the time? The writing part – ugh! How do you write all of that? How do you structure your essay, how do you come up with ideas? My goal is to teach you everything you need to know to succeed step by step. I will show you how to deal with every single task on the TOEFL exam.
I will give you the ready to work keys – tactics and secrets – to succeed on the TOEFL test. This course is very practical.
- I will show you how to read the text in the Reading section, so that you save time and keep your concentration. We will analyze question types and discuss the test makers’ favorite traps that you need to watch out for.
- In the Listening section I will show you what to pay attention to while you listen, what question typesto expect and what traps to avoid.
- In the Speaking section I will give you word-by-word templates that you can use in each of your speaking task – you will just need to learn them by heart.
- I will also give you the ready-made templates for your Writing section, which will make composing your essays super easy.
This course is not anyhow overwhelming, but covers everything you need to know for the exam. I will teach you ready made solutions that help pass TOEFL on a perfect score.
It is important to remember that the TOEFL exam is not just the test of your English language abilities – it is also the test of your knowledge of the TOEFL test structure. Even if you know English perfectly, without knowing what they want from you and what traps they have for you it is very hard to get a high score. In this course we will go through everything you need to know about the exam in order to make you fully prepared to solve all of its tasks easily.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to take the TOEFL iBT test and wants to succeed