Kerio Control 9.2.8 Build 3061 ISO / IMG (Preactivated) | 420 MB
A powerful solution that was especially created in order to offer an impenetrable security layer for the protection of any networks
Business environments need much more stronger protective structures than the average user simply because they are more prone to be targeted by malware threats or hacker attacks. For this reason, the advanced security in their case consists of software solutions doubled by dedicated hardware devices.
An increased level of network protection
Among the many types of such appliances that are available on the market, you can now find Kerio Control, a specialized Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall that covers a broad spectrum of network protection needs.
Manageable from any Internet browser, the software component takes care of applications, incoming and outgoing traffic, filters content and monitors user activities in order to prevent and fight off any potential menace that may affect the environment it is supposed to secure.
Monitor and manage Internet activity
Kerio Control is able to work with several network and Internet interfaces, including VPN servers and it offers easy to use bandwidth and traffic management functions. By enforcing HTTP as well as FTP policies, users and URL addresses can be kept under control through rules that are easy to create and edit.
Can keep malicious software at bay
When it comes to virus detection and elimination, Kerio Control is able to put to work a solution that may already be integrated in the target environment, or it can employ an external engine. The supported protocols for this kind of security include SMTP, POP3, FTP and HTTP. Besides the internal settings of each antivirus solution, this software comes with its own policies that act like a supplemental insurance that the protection will not fail.
All in all, Kerio Control is clearly meant for business usage and not for the larger audience. The high degree of detailing offered as well as the powerful control functions make this tool one that network administrators would use with maximum efficiency.
* Limit Bandwidth Per Host
* Optimize Application Awareness memory footprint
* Reconfigure Kerio AV to optimize memory usage
* Kerio VPN new encryption protocol AES
* Kerio VPN Client supports the new protocol
* Force hostname for VPN clients
– Fixed: Accessing User and Groups crashes WebAdmin on IE11
– Fixed: User Statistics not getting updated
– Fixed: Installation of VPN Client fails on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64-bit Desktop version
– Fixed: No traffic over VPN after enabling 2FA on iPhone running iOS 11.4.1
– Fixed: Kerio VPN 2-Step Verification Unable to resolve hostname
– Fixed: Filtering Web Content by word occurrence returns broken HTML
– Fixed: User details not getting updated in Active hosts
If you are satisfied and make enough money,
We highly recommend you to buy the original products to support the developers!
Download Via NitroFlare
***If you want to buy or renew premium account , Please buy via above links and support us***
Please follow and like us: