Use Spreadsheets Confidently: Navigation, Functions and More
- In this course, we’ll use a real-world example to practice spreadsheet navigation, formatting tricks, understanding and writing functions, and how to use data clean-up tools
We’ll focus on WHY and HOW things work in spreadsheets –– so you can develop an intuitive understanding of how to use ANY spreadsheet software
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use spreadsheet software with confidence, so you can better analyze and understand your data!
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with Internet access
- Any spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice, or OpenOffice
- Some rudimentary spreadsheet skills (data entry, basic calculations)
- A desire to learn!
Want to do MORE with Microsoft Excel? Need to speed up your spreadsheet workflow
- Spreadsheet software programs like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers and LibreOffice are more than just tables! Used properly, they’re essential tools for helping you analyze and understand just about any kind of data.
In this practical course suitable for beginner and intermediate-level spreadsheet users, we’ll use a real-world example to learn more about spreadsheet navigation, formatting, functions, and simple data clean-up tools.
Whether you want to just get faster and feel more confident using spreadsheets, or just use spreadsheet software to better analyze your data, understanding spreadsheets makes it possible.
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
My name is Kathleen, and I’ve been teaching technology to beginners under the moniker Robobunnyattack! since 2009. I believe that with the right approach, anyone can learn anything.
- My goal in this course is to help you get better and faster at using ANY spreadsheet software.
In this course, I’ll demonstrate practical and time-saving steps using a real-world example. As we work together, I’ll explain WHY and HOW things work the way they do, so you can learn more quickly and with more confidence.
As we sort through and analyze our spreadsheet data, we’ll cover:
- How to quickly navigate and format large data sets
- How to use functions to answer specific questions about your data
- Handy tricks for speeding up your workflow
- And much more…!
I’ll demonstrate each step using LibreOffice, a FREE and easy-to-use office productivity suite. You can apply these skills in your preferred spreadsheet software program, such as Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Spreadsheets.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet software application to analyze your data more efficiently and with more confidence!
- This course includes lifetime access to over 50 minutes of step-by-step videos.
- You’ll also get supplementary text lectures, free downloads, and links to helpful resources.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME?
- This completely depends on your availability and learning preference. You can work through all the video lectures in one afternoon, or pace yourself over several days or weeks — it’s up to you!
WHAT IF THIS COURSE ISN’T FOR ME?
- This course comes with an unconditional 30-day Udemy-backed guarantee. Try out this course for 30 days and see for yourself if my approach to learning how to improve your spreadsheet skills is right for you. If you’re not 100% satisfied with this course, simply request a full refund within 30 days — no conditions, no questions asked!
I’m confident you’ll LOVE this course, and I’m excited to help you learn. Enrol now and you can start working more efficiently with spreadsheets today!
—Kathleen Farley (aka Robobunnyattack!)
- Beginner and intermediate-level users of Microsoft Excel (or any spreadsheet software)
- Knowledge workers seeking to strengthen their data management skills
- Learners of all ages who want to REALLY understand how to use spreadsheets –– not just memorize a series of steps!