This short course will take you step by step into making an awesome game that you can show off to your friends and family, or publish for others to play!
- start with a blank Unity project and create a fully working game
- create your own unique sticky ball, and completely customizable scenes with unique assets
- write our own C# scripts line-by-line to get user input, control our camera and pickup sticky objects
- roll onto objects, grow in size and unlock bigger and bigger objects to roll up
Who is the target audience?
- People who love to play and create videogames should take this course.
- A basic understanding of the C# programming language and the Unity Editor is Recommended, but not Required.