Game Development is becoming a growing trend in the modern world. With the rise of Indie developers, this is finally becoming a viable career choice for many young people (What a time to be alive!). If you are constantly looking to learn something new which will help you advance on the game developer journey – Then you are at the right place.
Build a User Login & Registration system for your game in 1 hour!
- Learn about databases on real examples
- Use database management tools
- Connect Unity with a MySQL database
- Master CRUD operations with Unity
- Create local and public databases
- Host your database online for free
The problem with learning about game development without formal education is that the fields, which it covers, are ranging from simple IF statements to complicated topics such as networking, databases, etc. Without someone to guide you through this process and tell you exactly what’s important, you could be stuck learning useless concepts for years. That’s exactly the mistake that I did, and that’s the reason I’m here now – to prevent other people from wasting their precious time!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Unity game developers who want to connect their game with a database
- Database experts who don’t know how Unity works with databases
- Basic knowledge of Unity Game Engine
- Basic knowledge of C#