Are you a German learner and not sure how to use the future tense in German?Do you get the future tense mixed up with the past tense? Do you wish you had several ways to talk in German about future intentions?Then this course is going to help you!In this course we will only look at ways for talking about the future and we’ll cover:
- the present tense with time phrases
- the ‘proper’ future tense
- some modal verbs
- verbs governing the infinitive
- the conditional
- and finally the future perfect.
If you are a beginner then this course isn’t for you yet. This course assumes that you already have a sound knowledge of the present tense, so make sure you know how to conjugate verbs in the present tense before buying this course.
If you are an advanced student, you probably know everything in this course but it might be a welcome refresher.
If you are an intermediate student, then you might not have learned the future tense yet or you might have just started, in which case this course is perfect for you!
It doesn’t matter how quickly you complete the course – it isn’t a race – the important bit is that you can use the future tense!
At the end of the course you will have some good understanding of the German future tense which will make life a lot easier when you want to be able to tell people in German about your future plans..
Who is the target audience?
- This course is not for beginners.
- This course is for intermediate learners who have a sound knowledge of the German present tense and want to move on to the future tenses.
- Advanced learners might find it useful to go the basics again.
- Pen and paper to make notes
- Students need to be familiar with German verbs in the present tense before starting this course.
German grammar – the tenses 3 – the future tenses.zip | Mirror [Size: 110.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)