3D printing is magical! You take a file, or create your own, send it to your printer and after some time you have an actual solid object. It reminds me of something from the Jetsons. In this course you will learn all stages of 3D printing, from its history, ways to get the best print, using slicers and even finishing your prints. Yes, 3D printing is magical, but there is also a lot of technical parts to the process, and this course will help you navigate the challenges 3D printer enthusiasts encounter when they start out. This was a fun class to create and I hope you enjoy it and learn how to make great prints!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning about 3D printing
- Artists, designers or Makers who are interesting in learning new techniques
- Cosplay makers and hobbyists
- Interest in 3D printing. A 3D printer is not required
- You can take this class even if your don’t have 3D printer
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)