APIs are the backbone of building rich, engaging applications. But they’re not always simple or easy to use. We’re going to walk through how to use real APIs like Giphy and YouTube, get their JSON data, and display in our web application.If you’ve ever wanted to learn about APIs, how to use them, or even just how they work, this course is for you.We’ll be using all free software, so you just need this course. We’ll be using Visual Studio 2017, C# as the programming language, and ASP .net MVC as the architecture.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone building websites with Visual Studio using ASP .net
- Everyone looking to understand APIs and how to use them
- Have a working knowledge of HTML
- Understand C# methods and objects
- A desire to learn
- Visual Studio 2017 – Free!
- Postman – Free!
Learn To Use APIs With Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net.zip | Mirror [Size: 1021.1 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)