Many years ago when I stated out painting in watercolours I would look with envy at this painting wishing “if only”and,by learning the same techniques shown here,gradually I became more adept with my brushes and paint and by practicing every day I was able to produce more professional looking paintings. In the course we will concentrate on a particular painting by JMW Turner (the painting in the course picture). Venice, Looking East from the Guidecca, Sunrise, 1819 This is just one name for this piece because no one can agree where exactly in Venice this is! The particular beauty of the painting makes it perfect as our reference and we only need to use 4 colours.
You can do this course as often as you like, I would say if you do it at least 3 times you will have your very own JMW Turner masterpiece.
Who is the target audience?
- The student who wants to learn techniques used by the artist JMW Turner and incorporate them into their own work.
- The beginner who would like to improve their technique
- A basic understanding of watercolours
- A3 Bockingford 300gsm Watercolour paper,1 inch hake brush,Number 10 flat brush,Number 5 round brush,Number 1 rigger brush.
- alizarin crimson watercolour paint,raw sienna watercolour paint,ultramarine watercolour paint,yellow ochre watercolour paint.
- a piece of board,use of an A4 printer,a pencil and putty rubber
Painting free watercolours like Turner with David J Walker.zip | Mirror [Size: 940.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)