An effective training program helps to accelerate an employee’s professional development and prepares them to excel in their role. In this course, corporate training expert Jeff Toister explains how to design and deliver training programs that engage learners and help them quickly develop new skills. Jeff walks through the ADDIE model of instructional design as it applies to corporate learning, exploring each step—from conducting needs analysis all the way through delivering face-to-face training. He also provides tips for presenting with confidence and clarity, facilitating discussions, adapting your programs to webinar delivery, and more.
- Identifying employee training needs
- Creating an individual development plan
- Developing learning objectives
- Preparing employees for training
- Evaluating a training program
- Presenting with confidence and clarity
- Facilitating discussions and learning
- Managing breaks effectively
- Delivering training via webinar
Skill Level Beginner
Content retrieved from: https://www.lynda.com/Education-Elearning-tutorials/How-Design-Deliver-Training-Programs/572890-2.html.