The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC) course teaches the IT security professionals and IT network administrators about the penetration tests to check the security of large and complex network infrastructures. The course is based on the real world scenarios similar to large corporate networks, services provider networks and telecommunication networks. The course focuses on the attacks on the underlying network infrastructure and protocol loopholes rather than the L4-L7 attacks.
The CPTC training course starts from basic techniques such as packet capturing and continues to the more sophisticated and advanced techniques of conducting a penetration test on any kind of network infrastructure. The course includes practice labs as well to provide hands-on experience to the students and apply the learnt knowledge to real-world scenarios. The course is an essential part of the preparation for CPTC certification by Mile2.
Who is the target audience?
- IT and network security officers
- Network and cloud administrators
- Penetration testers
- Ethical hackers
- Network security auditors
- The course is an advanced level course covering more complex tools and techniques for conducting penetration tests against a network. Hence, the students are required to have complete understanding of the pre-requisite course CPTE.
- In addition to this, the candidates are also supposed to have a minimum of two years of practical experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, routing protocols and access control lists.
Certified Penetration Testing Consultant CPTC.zip [Size: 6.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)