Learn Manual Software Testing In Arabic.
About this course
- Lectures: 11
- Video: 2 hours
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- 109 students
- Languages: Arabic
This Course for all who want to learn the basics of software testing, after this course you will be able to test any Desktop and Web applications.
– What is testing?
– When do we start testing?
– Testing Process.
– Testing levels.
– Testing types.
– Writing test cases and Test procedure with examples.
– Exploratory testing with examples.
– Bug Life cycle.
– Bug reporting.
– Test Summery report.
What are the requirements?
- You should has a good technical knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
- You can test any software [Desktop, web applications]
What is the target audience?
- Any one who wants to learn Software testing
|Learn Manual Software Testing In Arabic.rar (214.45 MB)